Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Fill in Transfer of Equipment Ownership Form (Part A & Part B)
Step 2: Provide an Undertaking Letter if current account holder deceased or un-contactable. (Note: Copy of death certificate is required if account holder deceased).
Step 3: Provide a copy of new applicant NRIC for Malaysian or copy of passport for non-Malaysian or copy of IMM13 Pass with at least 6 months validity for Refugee. (Note: ASTRO name should be displayed on the top left corner on both sides of the identity card copy).
Step 4: A full payment to be made on any outstanding balance for all related accounts (if any).
Step 5: Email all documents firstname.lastname@example.org or walk in to the nearest Astro Customer Service Centre.
Step 6: Customer will expect a call from our validation team (Note: Turnaround time for transfer of equipment ownership is3-5 working days upon receiving all complete documentation).
1. There might be a loss of transmission during the processing of transfer equipment ownership, split or merge of equipment.
2. Recorded program will be removed for PVR user.
3. A full payment to be made on any outstanding balance for all related accounts.
4. New account holder agreed to continue the remaining contract from previous owner account (if any).
5. Auto debit will be voided upon acknowledgment of transfer equipment ownership (if any).
Additional requirement for New Owner
Capping of applicant age is 21
Malaysians aged < 26 years old and Non-Malaysian – requires copy of utility bill (Phone, Internet, Water or Electricity)