You may proceed with the following troubleshooting steps and it shouldn’t take you much longer than 15 minutes.
1. Please standby computer/laptop to access to the internet and connection must be via LAN cable Cconnect the LAN cable to the yellow port in ZTE Router and direct to computer/laptop).
2. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and etc.
3. On the address bar, please go to http://192.168.0.1 and below page will appear.
4. Type the Username and Password as below. Then click Login. (These are the defaults, if you have done previous configuration on your router the password may be different).
Password: admin (or time123)
5. The router's web-based setup page should now appear. Please follow below steps for the configuration.
6. On the setup page, click the Network tab then click on the WLAN then choose Basic sub-tab.
7. Please ensure Wireless RF Mode is Enabled.
8. From the left menu, click Network>WLAN>SSID Settings.
Look for the SSID Name for your wireless network ID.
9. From the left menu, click Network>WLAN>Security.
Look for the WPA Passphrase for your wireless password.
Please ensure Authentication Type is set to WPA2-PSK.
10. Now that you have the Router name and Password, you are ready to connect your wireless computers and devices to the network.
11. You may change the Network Name (SSID) and the Passphrase to follow your preferences and please ensure save the changes made. Please reconnect to the new wireless name with the new password once completed.