You may proceed with the following troubleshooting steps and it shouldn’t take you much longer than 15 min
1. Please standby a computer/laptop to access to the internet and connection must be via LAN cable (connect the LAN cable to the Yellow port at Tplink Router and direct to the computer/laptop).
2. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and etc.
3. On the address bar, please go to tplinkwifi.net and to access to below login page. Type the Username and Password, then click "Login".
The default login of the router is available on the sticker at the back of the router. If you have done a configuration on your router previously, the password may be different.
For example, below is the login details of the above router:
4. Once you have successfully login, the router's web-based setup page will appear. Please follow below steps for the configuration.
5. From the top menu, choose Advanced and click the Wireless tab on the left menu. Then, select Wireless Settings from the sub menu. Below screen will appear for 2.4GHz selection.
i. Please ensure to tick Enable Wireless Radio function.
ii. To change the channel, click the drop-down arrow for Channel, then select your desired channel.
Choose between 1 to 13 (Suggested channels : 1,6,11). Then, click "Save" for the changes to take place.
iii. Click Save for the changes to take place. The router will auto reboot and connection will re-establish after few minutes.
iv. Next, select 5GHz to make changes on the wireless channel for 5GHz.
v. Click the drop-down arrow for Channel, then select your desired channel from the selection.
vi. Click Save for the changes to take place. The router will auto reboot and connection will re-establish after few minutes.