You may proceed with the following troubleshooting steps and it shouldn’t take you much longer than 15 minutes.
1. Please standby computer/laptop to access to the internet and connection must be via LAN cable (connect the LAN cable to the blue port in Cisco Router and direct to computer/laptop).
2. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and etc.
3. On the address bar, please go to http://192.168.1.1 and below page will appear.
4. Type the Username and Password as below. Then click "OK". (These are the defaults, if you have done previous configuration on your router the password may be different).
Password: admin (or time123)
5. Click "OK" when a Warning prompt that says,” Using this advanced utility to change your router settings could disable your network” appears. Below display will appears.
6. On the setup page, click the Wireless tab then click on the Basic Wireless Settings sub-tab.
7. On the Configuration View section, click the Manual radio button. Choosing the Manual setup will allow you to adjust your wireless channel according to your preference.
8. Click Wireless Security to view the security settings of your wireless network. Take note of the Security Mode and the Passphrase.
For the example below, the Security Mode used is WPA2/WPA Mixed Mode.
The Wireless name is called Network Name (SSID) and the Passphrase is your wireless password.
9. Now that you have the Wireless name and Password, you are ready to connect your wireless computers and devices to the network.
10. You may change the Network Name (SSID) and the Passphrase to follow your preferences and please ensure save the changes made. Please reconnect to the new wireless name with the new password once completed.