1. Power reset (on & off) your TV, Astro Decoder, Modem and Router.
2. Ensure standard physical connection (No 3rd party devices connected to decoder and modem).
3. Please ensure at all-time your router is 0.5 meter away from your Astro Decoder to avoid signal interferences.
4. Please standby computer/laptop to access to the internet and connection must be via LAN (cable) [connect the LAN (cable) at any LAN port at router and direct to computer/laptop].
5. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and etc.
6. On the address bar, please go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and below page will appear.
7. Click "Change Server" to edit the settings preferred by Internet Service Provider (ISP).
8. Edit the server settings by search and select the required server required by ISP.
For Maxis provider - Select Subang Jaya - Maxis server.
For TIME provider - Select Shah Alam - TIME dotcom Bhd server.
For Allo provider - Select Cyberjaya - Global Forway Sdn Bhd server.
9.Click "GO", and the test will begin.
The test is completed once both download and upload speeds are displayed.
Sample of the Speedtest result is shown below.
**Please ensure the snapshot includes a time stamp and network used either LAN cable or wireless (as per picture above)
10. Kindly screenshot or take a picture of the result, name it as "LAN Speedtest".
11. Repeat the test once again using Wi-Fi connection (Please unplug your LAN cable and connect via wireless connection using your SSID).
12. Screenshot or take a picture of the result, name it as "WiFi Speedtest".