1. Please use a LAN ethernet cable and connect your computer/laptop to the back of the Maxis Router.
2. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
3. On the address bar, please go to http://192.168.1.254 and the page below will appear.
The default login of the router as below. If you have done a configuration on your router and changed your password previously, please use the password you have previously set.
Password: Router S/N (Available on the sticker at the back of the router)
4. Once you have successfully login, the router's web-based setup page will appear.
5. From the left menu, select WIRELESS to access the screen below.
6. You may change the Channel selection by scrolling down to the Advanced Setup.
7. To change the channel on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, click the drop-down arrow for Channel, then select your desired channel.
Then, click "Apply" for the changes to take place.
8. A warning box will popup, click "OK" for the changes to take place.
9. Please wait until the connection reestablish.