1. Please use a LAN ethernet cable and connect your computer/laptop to the back of the Maxis Router.
2. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
3. On the address bar, please go to http://192.168.1.254 and the page below will appear.
The default login of the router as below. If you have done a configuration on your router and changed your password previously, please use the password you have previously set.
Password: Router S/N (Available on the sticker at the back of the router)
4. Once you have successfully login, the router's web-based setup page will appear.
5. At the top of the page, click Wi-Fi Configuration to configure the Wi-Fi parameters.
6. You may change the Wi-Fi Name and the Password to follow your preferences, then click "Save" for the changes to take place.
Please reconnect to the new wireless name with the new password once completed.