Please refer to the table below:
- The table above is an approximation of the cancellation fee. The final fees will be calculated at the end of your subscription/upon downgrade.
- Downgrade of Pack for Residential customers will be on basis of package ranking, whereas downgrade of pack for Astro & Broadband customer will be on basis of total monthly payment.
- Package ranking in descending order:
- Platinum Pack (highest rank)
- Premium Pack 1/2/3 (same rank across 3 options)
- Entertainment Plus Pack
- Entertainment/Sports/Movies Pack (same rank across 3 options)
- Primary Pack (lowest rank)
Please find some examples (for Residential customers) as below:
Customer signed up for Entertainment Plus Pack (24-month contract) with Ultra Box. Customer decided to terminate the subscription 8 months into the contract. As the customer still has 16 months remaining, the maximum applicable fee will be RM41.67 x 16months = RM666.67
Customer signed up for Movies Pack (24-month contract) with Ultra Box. 18 months in, customer decides to downgrade to Primary Pack (24-month contract). As the customer still has 6 months remaining, the maximum applicable fee will be RM20.83 x 6months = RM125
Dropping off Netflix or Disney+ Hotstar within first 12 months
Customer signed up for Entertainment Plus (24-month contract) with 12-month commitment on Netflix App. 6 months in, customer decides to upgrade to Premium Pack 1 (24-month contract) which does not include Netflix App. As the customer still has 6 months remaining in the first 12 months of commitment for Netflix App, the maximum applicable fee will be RM41.67 x 6 months = RM250. Upon upgrading to Premium Pack 1, a new 12-month commitment for Disney+ Hotstar App begins alongside the 24-month contract on the package.