1. Please connect your computer or laptop to your Astro Fibre router using LAN cable. Your LAN cable must be connected from the yellow port of Astro Fibre router (Any available port).
2.Once connected, open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and etc.
3. On the address bar, type http://192.168.100.254 and below page will appear.
Login using your username and password if you have changed the router login setting. Otherwise, your default router login is as per below.
4. Once you have successfully logged in, the router's web-based setup page will appear.
5. At the top of the page, click Wi-Fi to configure the WiFi parameters.
6. You may change the Wi-Fi Name and the Wi-Fi Password as per your preferences, then click "Apply".
7. Your Wi-Fi Name and password has been changed. Kindly ensure to reconnect your WiFi according your new WiFi name and password.